Practical, dynamic and very comfortable thanks to the active suspension.
Sporty, lightweight, compact and dynamic are the four adjectives that define the Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its lightweight tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability, precise turning, a double brake lock and a more compact patented folding chassis with the detachable and reversible seat unit.
+ Features & Benefits
- Aluminium chassis that makes it lightweight and more hard-wearing.
- Extremely compact patented folding system. Automatically retracting rear wheels make it 10% more compact.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads.
- New PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Double brake lock on the handlebar.
- Seat unit faces either direction.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
+ What's Included
- Epic Pushchair
- Pushchair Raincover.
- Coordinating Pram Bag with Changing Mattress.
- Coordinating Seat Liner.
- Synthetic Leather Handlebar.
- Extendable UV50+ Hood.
- Shopping Basket.
+ Why Buy?
+ Technical Characteristics
The Jané EPIC pushchair has the PRO-FIX system built-in, and the following infant car seats and carrycots are compatible to convert the EPIC into a travel system or pram.
Recommended Coordinating Range:
- Jané Koos, iKoos or Koos i-Size
- Jané Matrix Light 2, iMatrix i-Size
- Jané Micro Carrycot
- Jané Transporter 2 Carrycot