Matrix Light 2 - Squared
Matrix Light 2 - Squared
MATRIX LIGHT 2
The world's safest, healthiest, convertible carrycot and car seat.
- Group 0 & 0+ (Lie flat position = Group 0, Sitting up position = Group 0+)
- 0 - 13 kg
- Birth to 18 months approx.
The multi-award winning Group 0/0+ Matrix Light 2 from Jané is a revolutionary multi-functional infant car seat that turns into a carrycot. It is the only infant car seat on the market that offers the option of safely travelling with your baby in the sitting up or lying down position in the car, especially recommended by health officials for long journeys.
The comfort and safety of travelling sitting up or stretched out. You choose the best position for your baby.
+ Features & Benefits
- When used as a carrycot with a mattress it can be used for overnight sleeping.
- More spaciously designed car seat: allows baby to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer. Up to 13 kg, approx birth to 18 months.
- Can be installed with seat belts or the optional ISOFIX base, making installation even quicker and easier.
- Universal classification: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts: its low-routing system also leaves the area for baby's feet free.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- 5 point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface and thereby making it much safer than conventional infant car seats.
- The automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as your child grows.
- One-pull instant harness adjustment makes it easy to adjust for thicker clothing and as baby grows.
- PRO-FIX system: locks and unlocks the car seat with just one movement. This unique system eliminates the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
THE INFANT CAR SEAT THAT TURNS INTO A CARRYCOT
This means that if your baby is sleeping in the Jané Matrix Light in the house he can be safely moved to the car, taken to the shops, and brought back home again without ever having to be moved or disturbed from sleep. It also delivers great value for money as it can be used 24/7 - for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress, just like a conventional carrycot, and for naps during the day, yet converts effortlessly into a car seat when required - giving you the best of both worlds at a fraction of the price of a separate carrycot and car seat.
+ Technical Characteristics
THE WORLD’S FIRST CARRYCOT WITH ISOFIX
Jané understands that you will be taking your baby in and out of the car and pram on a regular basis and that this process needs to be easy, yet reassuringly safe. The Matrix Light 2 simply clicks on and off the Matrix Platform in the car and will click on to the chassis of a Jané pram in seconds, simply ‘Click & Go’.
The Matrix Platform ISOFIX base - Turns Matrix into the world's first carrycot with ISOFIX.
The Matrix Platform is the first of its kind in the world. It will allow the Matrix Light 2 car seat to be used in the conventional sitting up rearward facing position and also rotate for its unique lie-flat carrycot position which is recommend by baby health officials, especially for long journeys.
+ Health Benefits
Newborn babies should ideally lie completely flat, as recommended by health officials. This position unlike conventional infant car seats doesn’t have any time restrictions a newborn can travel in it. It also facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light’s innovative design recognises these important requirements and is also endorsed by midwifes and recent medical reports, giving your baby the best start in life.
+ Installation Video
Matrix Light 2 Installation with seat belts, in both lie flat and sitting up positions.
+ Compatible Pushchairs
Compatible with most Jané pushchairs with the Pro-Fix connection system:
Current models: Kendo, Minnum, Muum, Epic, Crosswalk, Rider, Trider
Old models: Slalom R, Slalom Pro, Slalom Pro Zero, Cross, Aniversario, Solo R, Solo, Unlimit, Nomad, Carrera Pro, Twin Two, Twone
+ Approved Cars
This child seat is classified as “Universal” and is compatible with most car seats.
When the car manufacturer states that the vehicle seats are suitable for the installation of “Universal” type car seats, this means that there is total compatibility.
For any query, ask the shop assistant when you buy it, or ask JANÉ directly.